With everything now opening, we are happy to welcome you as our guest. We understand traveling in this situation might be a significant worry for you. To ease your fears, we are here to make your travel safe with all the precautionary measures. At SureStay, we will be strictly following the below-mentioned safety measurements for everyone's safety:
- On-premises, we are following social distancing.
- A face mask is mandatory all the time while you are at the hotel.
- Enhanced sanitization procedures followed at the front desk, in the lobby, and across guest touchpoints throughout the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly.
- Sanitizing stations or wipes are available throughout hotels.
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols are implemented in guest rooms. If possible, guest rooms will not be entered for 24 to 72 hours after check-out. At that time, the room, linens, and all touchpoints, such as faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clocks, and hangers, are cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
- For guest and employee safety and well-being, daily housekeeping services will be on request.
- Hotel employees follow strict guidelines, including utilizing Personal Protective Equipment, frequent and stringent hand-washing protocols, and housekeepers/laundry staff to wear gloves and a mask.
- Employee workstations are cleaned and disinfected after every shift.
- Employees will be empowered to stay home if unwell, communicate their potential exposure to COVID-19 with management, and are fully educated on maintaining a safe and clean home.